1. The irrigation system is unreasonable: The drip irrigation flow rate is low, and the drip irrigation process is often not seen by the user. If the drip time is too long, a deep leak will occur; if the drip time is too short, the root will be hydrolyzed again. Understanding the drip irrigation intensity of drip irrigation systems, plant water requirements and field water holding capacity can be better drip irrigation according to plant needs. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that the drip irrigation cycle and drip irrigation should be adjusted according to the different growth stages of the climate and plants, and the same drip irrigation flow cannot always be used.
2. The wrong dripper is used: The dripper is usually divided into two modes, pressure compensated and non-pressure compensated. Although the type of pressure compensation is more expensive, it works better. First, the pressure-compensating dripper ensures that the water output of each dripper is uniform and the fertilization is uniform. Secondly, part of the pressure-compensating dripper can wash away the debris that blocks the dripper, and some of the pressure-compensating dripper has a large flow path, thereby reducing the possibility of clogging of the dripper.
3. Lack of filter equipment: Many users mistakenly believe that there is no need to filter well water. In fact, well water usually contains coarse sand, fine sand and some chemicals that block the dripper. Common filter devices include filters, laminations, and media filters. If sand is present in the water, a centrifugal filter should be used. Before starting the installation of the filtration system, the physical and chemical composition of the water quality should be analyzed. Appropriate filtration equipment should be used according to the water quality, and the dripper with anti-clogging performance should be selected.
4. Drip irrigation system cannot apply fertilizer: Simultaneous application of water and fertilizer is the advantage of drip irrigation. The growth of plant roots has the effect of irrigating moisture, fertility and fertilizer. However, devices to prevent backflow of fertilizer should be used in fertilization irrigation systems to prevent fertilizer from contaminating groundwater and other sources of water.
5. Lack of routine maintenance: The drip irrigation system needs to be carefully maintained to ensure its performance. Conditional units should always flush the drip irrigation tube to ensure that the equipment is clear. Depending on the actual needs, consider using an effective chemical treatment on a regular basis.
6. No pressure gauges and flow meters: These simple devices help users “spray” the irrigation system to solve drip irrigation system problems that cannot be accurately determined by the naked eye. The pressure gauge is used to detect the pressure at the top, middle and drip tube tails of the drip tube. The design pressure or water pressure history can be used to determine the problem of the drip irrigation system. The flow meter helps the user quickly determine the water flow. In addition, flow data helps calculate the actual and historical flow of the irrigation system.
7. Incorrectly believe that the quality of all drip irrigation pipes is the same: Different drip irrigation pipes have different raw material quality, production processes and patented technologies. More importantly, the drip structure design of different brands of pipes is different. Drip irrigation tubing provides uniform water and fertilizer, is anti-blocking, has a long life and is easy to install and maintain.